Today newfashionghr.com is sharing with you the latest hairstyle for girls Here’s the article about long hair – it makes you look like a divinity the way no other length of hair can. Not to forget that, at least once a day, you receive this self-esteem increasing praise – “OMG! Your hair is soooo pretty!” Be that as it may, there is a obstacle to having succulent long hair. A dark side that no one wants to talk about… LOL, just kidding, you probably complain about this like 100 times a day. I’m talking about styling your long hair, of way! Doing any sort of hairstyle on long hair looks to take ages and makes you want to take a scissor and get rid of it. Now, beautiful ladies, I would never want you to give in to that obstruction. So, here I have compiled my top favorite picks of cute hairstyles for girls with long hair so that you can do easily without ending up in tears!
How To Style
1. Brush out all the knots and tangles from your hair.
2. Part your hair down the middle.
3. Stay parting your hair till the nape of your neck so that your hair is divided vertically into 2 sections.
4. Holding each section in each of your hands, tie them into a single shoelace knot at the back of your head.
5. Take the tail of the section of hair hanging on your right and twist it right till the end.
6. Roll this twisted section into a circular bun around the knot and secure it to your head with bobby pins and U pins.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 with your left section of hair, making sure you roll it into a bun in the opposite direction of the first section.
8. Spritz on some hairspray to set the up do in place.
You may have wonderful long hair but it may not look as full and long as you want it to when you tie it up in a high ponytail. That’s because you’re going about tying it all wrong. This simple hack of a style uses two ponytails tied on top of each other to give your ponytail fuller body, length, and length.
What You Need
· Texturizing spray
· Hair elastics
When it comes to feminine hairstyles, this one is as girly as it gets. I mean, who wouldn’t love to have their hair look like roses, right? Again, this is a hairstyle that looks like it would take ages to perfect but actually just requires some basic interweaving and pinning.
Cute Mermaid Braids
Looking for a hairstyle to beat the summer heat but still looks super cute? Mermaid braids are perfect! They’re great for date nights, BBQs,and summer vacations. Check out 3 cute mermaid hairstyles!
1- Pull-Through Mermaid Braid: This hairstyle is perfect for any special occasion and is so easy to do. Plus it’s a super cute way to keep your hair out of your face. Style this your favorite sundress, and you’ll be ready to take on any summer event.
Mermaid Heart Braid:
If you’re seeing for a hairstyle where you’ll be getting greetings all day, then this is the hairstyle for you. This hairstyle is great for all ages and is definiely a family favorite.
TIP: Add a bow for some extra flair!
For more fashion and beauty tips visit my web:www.newfashionghr.com and also like my facebook page New FashionGhr